Tuesday 12 April 2016

Florida Theme Parks


Hello again! Today I will be talking about the theme parks in Orlando Florida. So as I have already said in my previous blog, Orlando Florida is known as theme park capital of the world. All of the theme parks offer something for everyone but there are some that are better suited to a certain age. Magic Kingdom is suited for more younger age groups with lots of characters floating around, smaller attractions and the must see Magic Kingdom Parade.




Bush Garden in my opinion is more suited for adults as there are very few attractions that kids are able to go on due to the height restrictions for example Cheetah Hunt, Montu, Kumba, Sheikra and Falcons Fury. This picture was taken last year on our very first time on Falcons Fury. (we weren't smiling half way up!)






If you think that is high click on the link below to see what is in process in Florida at the moment!!! (My stomach dropped just watching it)


https://www.facebook.com/themeparkreview/videos/vb.194340658565/10154051740348566/?type=2&theater


There are of course lots more theme parks for example, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Universal Studios, Universal Island of adventure and the amazing water parks: Blizzard Beach, Tyfhoon Lagoon and Aquatica. No matter what park you go to, buying the pictures that are taken during the rides are always expensive. Can you tell we taken the cheaper approach?

When I was younger my all time favourite theme park was MGM, which is now known as Hollywood Studios. Hollywood studios has two main rides: Hollywood Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller. If your wanting to experience these big attractions, arrive early so you don't have to wait in the queues as there is no fastpass+ available! Along with the two big attractions there are a few mini rides for children. Disney's Hollywood Studios has a lot of shows that are worth going to see. For example, the Frozen sing along, Muppet Vision 3D, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular and my all time favourite Fantasmic, which I will be blogging about separately.

I was wrong about animal kingdom, the first couple of times I had been to Florida, Animal Kingdom was my least favourite park and I would moan to my mum and dad not to go. I would have much rather have gone and enjoyed meeting the characters and going on the roller coasters . However, as I got older I began to appreciate the small details through out the park. (Still isn't my favourite but its worth a visit) If you’re an animal lover, Animal Kingdom is a breath taking place to visit.  You can’t go with the expectations of lots of exciting roller coasters, there is only one: Everest. The Video below shows a Video I had taken of two elephants playing together on our safari tour.


My next blog will be about the Characters in Disneyland Florida!





4 comments:

  1. I love that you took a photo of your photo instead of buying it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative I enjoyed ready this ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god Holly the world's tallest roller coaster is huuuuuge you're brave ahah! Love attraction park and your post! Elsa xx

    ReplyDelete